ECC IT Solutions – Trusted Technology Professionals
ECC IT Solutions are trusted technology professionals who strive to anticipate and provide reliable, cost-effective and results-driven technology solutions by being experts in our industry, caring about our business and by providing personal, timely service.
Our success as a company depends on maintaining an excellent team of dedicated professionals who have the same goals and desire to excel as our company. That is why we have created a relaxed work environment with a balanced work / life approach to serving our technology clients.
We understand the key to providing excellent client service is not only hiring top talent, but also providing a work environment where you feel like you are a part of a growing family, not just a member of a team.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Top-notch compensation
- Signing bonuses
- Relaxed work environment
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Balanced work/life approach
- Great benefits
- Continuing education
- First-rate technology
Individuals We Are Looking For:
- Academic achievers
- Strong leaders
- Dedicated to quality work
- Desire to excel
- Technically competent
- Team players
To learn more about building a career at ECC IT Solutions, contact Frank Noone.
Primary duties include answering main phone lines, directing support tickets, greeting clients and guests, maintaining and updating client data bases, processing routine correspondence, performing document scanning and filing, and other administrative tasks as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and professional
- Prior experience with Microsoft office and other computer skills
An upbeat, lively, energetic, and positive attitude is a must. Prior experience in a professional office setting is also a must with IT Services firm experience a major plus.
Launched in 2011 by E. Cohen and Company, CPAs, the accounting firm thousands of businesses trust because of their ability to anticipate and provide reliable, cost-effective and results-driven solutions, ECC IT Solutions offers the same successful methods to meet your emerging technology needs.
Services include: IT Managed Services, IT Help Desk Support, Computer Network Security, Server Maintenance, Data Backup, Disaster Recovery and Cloud Computing.
Help Desk Specialist | Network Engineer
The Level 2 Help Desk Support | Network Engineer is a key member of ECC IT Solutions, LLC, and must possess a strong commitment to high-quality customer service and solid work ethic. This role provides value through proper management of our customers and infrastructure services. Customer Satisfaction is the main goal of Level 2 Help Desk Support. Having the ability to follow, document, and maintain standard procedures will help drive efficiencies to maximize profit for the company. The candidate must be a solid technologist with a proven track record of hands-on experience. This is an opportunity to be challenged every day working with a variety of customers, devices and environments.
$35,000-$50,000 and benefits, based on qualifications and experience
- Primarily responsible for customer interaction and management of infrastructure services
- Answers inbound customer requests
- Assist with maintenance of customer service SLAs
- Work with senior level admins to determine and resolve high level problems
- Management of infrastructure hardware/software and related technologies
- Identify & troubleshoot server configuration and/or performance irregularities
- Develop procedures to respond to these irregularities in a timely manner
- Ensure infrastructure is properly monitored
- Infrastructure alerts are addressed in a timely and thorough manner
- Oversee the execution and completion of assigned tasks
- Document and improve existing processes
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience
- Network experience preferred
- Proven track record identifying and championing appropriate new technologies
- Strong knowledge and experience in server, network and applications, and problem resolution
- Proficient with managing and prioritizing multiple projects
- Strong communications skills and ability to impart information about technology and ECC IT services to prospects and clients
- Advanced troubleshooting skills of familiar and unfamiliar technologies alike
- May troubleshoot unfamiliar products through vendor or online documentation
- Innovative and able to think out of the box
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including interpersonal / customer service skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to detail
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed with ability to set and manage priorities judiciously
- Reports to a supervisor
- Web services, DNS, FTP, DHCP, IIS, Apache
- Networking (Cisco, Radware, TCP/IP)
- Hypervisor (VMWare/KVM/XEN/Hyper-V)
- Email (MS Exchange, Zimbra, Postfix, Cloudmark)
- Firewall (Microsoft, IPTables, Cisco ASA, HA pair configurations)
- Microsoft Server, Linux, Ubuntu, RedHat, SaaS and IaaS technologies (OpenStack)
- Backup tools, image builds and server recovery