ECC IT Solutions – Trusted Technology Professionals
ECC IT Solutions are trusted technology professionals who strive to anticipate and provide reliable, cost-effective and results-driven technology solutions by being experts in our industry, caring about our business and by providing personal, timely service.
Our success as a company depends on maintaining an excellent team of dedicated professionals who have the same goals and desire to excel as our company. That is why we have created a relaxed work environment with a balanced work / life approach to serving our technology clients.
We understand the key to providing excellent client service is not only hiring top talent, but also providing a work environment where you feel like you are a part of a growing family, not just a member of a team.
What Sets Us Apart:
- Top-notch compensation
- Signing bonuses
- Relaxed work environment
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Balanced work/life approach
- Great benefits
- Continuing education
- First-rate technology
Individuals We Are Looking For:
- Academic achievers
- Strong leaders
- Dedicated to quality work
- Desire to excel
- Technically competent
- Team players
To learn more about building a career at ECC IT Solutions, contact Val Parker.
Help Desk Level 2 Technician
The Help Desk Level 2 Technician has a minimum of three years’ experience in microcomputer and network support. A comparable amount of training, education, or experience may be substituted for the minimum qualifications. This position primarily performs remote and onsite technical support for local and wide area networks, personal computers, servers, and firewalls. This position requires approximately 30‐50% of travel, therefore reliable transportation is required. Also, has the ability to work after hours and/or weekends when necessary.
- Begins to manage all network servers and other network components including installation, configuration and maintenance in a timely manner.
- Provides onsite and remote technical support.
- Troubleshoots and resolves client network and application issues in accordance with our Managed Service Plans (MSP).
- Gathers information regarding problems that cannot be resolved at the Help Desk Level 1 Technician.
- Works with senior level staff to determine and resolve high level problems.
- Begins to provide customers with information on Company’s products and services.
- Develops and maintains network security procedures.
- Adds, removes, and changes authorities for network users
- Resolves problems reported by end users for local and wide area networks, personal computers, networking equipment (switches, routers, etc.) and provides answers to complex questions related to these systems.
- Maintains documentation of the network, telecommunications and telephone systems.
- Establishes and maintains contact with vendors for support and problem resolution.
- Trains users in the use of software and hardware.
- Possess knowledge of standard networking protocols
- Demonstrates the ability to understand and follow complex and written instructions.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Provides quality customer service to all clients in a timely and professional manner (in person, by telephone by remote desktop or via e‐mail).
- On‐site visits required for monthly maintenance, IT related issues, and new setups/installations.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science or related area.
- LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, OR REGISTRATIONS: CCNA, MCSE, or similar certification preferred
- Demonstrates a positive, professional attitude and desire to advance.
- Follows firm procedures and policies.
- Takes ownership of assigned projects including communicating the status and progress of those projects and completes within time frame.
- Requests and learns from feedback.
- Actively seeks work and communicates availability to manager.
- Identifies potential risks and seeks guidance.
- Helps to maintain a professional and team oriented environment.
- Attends professional development and training sessions to keep up‐to‐date with regulatory and industry changes and to meet your individual goals.