Securing a company’s digital assets against loss, damage or theft is essential to the well-being of every organization’s cybersecurity. In most cases, the critical threats to organizations are their own lack of adequate defenses and employees who are unaware of cyber threats.
- Half of all cyber attacks are targeted at small businesses.
- 95% of data breaches can be attributed to human error.
- Phishing attacks are the most common cyber attack.
- 30% of U.S. users open phishing emails.
- 12% of those who opened phishing emails later opened the infected links or attachments.
- 38% of malicious attachments are masked as a Microsoft Office type of file.
- It takes most businesses half a year to detect a data breach.
- Only 10% of cyber crimes are reported in the U.S each year.
- 41% of companies have over 1,000 sensitive files left unprotected.
- 21% of all files are not protected in any way.
- Only 38% of global organizations claim that they are equipped and able to handle a complex cyber attack.
- Assess system vulnerabilities and security risks
- Detect malware threats and security breaches
- Identify cybersecurity needs and potential solutions
- Protect data, devices, networks, operations and resources
- Respond in real-time to block and mitigate cyber threats
- Recover and restore vital systems and business assets